Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 22 Ramblings

So, last night was a little rough. I think I got about 3 hours of sleep, collectively. So, so itchy!! I couldn't get comfortable, no matter what I did. Since Andrew (boyfriend) has to be at work at 4am, I decided to go to the sofa so I wouldn't wake him up with all the scratching. The creases of my arms, my back and neck/ears are the most itchy right now. 

I typically keep my nails short, and it does help, but I have bruises on my legs from scratching so hard over my yoga pants. Does not help that the season is changing and the dry Santa Ana winds are starting to kick up. 

Other than that, I haven't had any major flares. Seems like I have one every three days, they typically last one day and then the cycle repeats. Flares are mostly taking place on my face and neck. I'm more irritable and uncomfortable than anything else at this point. I do believe that the worst has yet to come, so that has me stressed out, and I am positive that the anticipation is literally causing me to lose sleep. I'm just waiting for this volcano to erupt and right now, that has been the worst part.  

There are a few things that I am doing that have been helpful, so far. I am going to elaborate on what my regiment is in a separate post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment